Looking for other options for personal finance apps other than Mint.com? Here are five alternatives to Mint.com that might work for you.
Crush Your Taxes
Hi, I’m Curtis. I created SMN as a personal blog to chronicle my investing and personal financial life. I’m a finance industry veteran, a CFP, and just all around money geek (read my story). I try to keep it light, irreverent, and fun around here–no finance jargon allowed! Please drop me a note, ask a question, or comment as desired. NOTE: Info posted on SMN is personal opinion, not professional investment advice (read more.)
- What is Dividend Investing and How to Get Started Easily
- When to Invest in Stocks? How Stock Market Returns are ‘Lumpy’
- This Simple Formula Can Make You Smart, Rich, and Handsome (The Rule of 72)
- Millennials: Six Quick Tips to Raise Your Credit Score
- My AirBnB Horror Story (Sewer Backed Up, Angry Guests, and Lessons Learned)